* For sections 100 mm and less, there is a 75€ /m³ surcharge.
* For Jowls and Curved Stock there is a 75€/m³ Boule Measure
Description of QP1/A
- Sawn timber with sharp edges, no wane, with tolerance of small quantities of sound sapwood on two edges
maximum if the minimum width exceeds 90% of the width of the piece.
- Sound sapwood not exceeding half the width of the face or the edges is accepted on the edges.
- Slight traces of heart tolerated on two faces. Enclosed heart permitted, red heart permitted.
- Sound knots are acceptable, as long as their diameter does not exceed one half of the width of the face or edge.
- Two sound dead knots are permitted per linear metre as long as their individual diameter does not exceed one quarter of the width
of the face or edge.
- On 10% of the pieces of the batch black streaks, brown rot, curly grain, bark pocket can be present.
- Some black bore holes can be accepted.
- Slope of grain < 12% permitted on one face and must not exceed 20%.
- Heart shakes, ring shakes and frost cracks are permitted on the ends of the pieces, as long as they do not appear on the faces.
- Face shakes tolerated.